댓글 0건 조회 2회 작성일 24-10-22 08:48

본문

Hello everyone

It's HaniQ

For now, some material

↓↓

---

So, as always, Tanukana He's handsome.

Well, idols and VTubers don't really do much different things.

It's the same as cabaret clubs.

It's a business that sells dreams.

It's a fake business.

Unfortunately, I don't get into that kind of thing very often, but people who like it like it.

In my case, I'm completely invested in slots.

That's the kind of emotion

I'm addicted to it.

I like the ups and downs of emotions, winning and losing every day on the slots and having my mind shake.

It's boring if you keep winning every day, and it's boring if you keep losing every day.

Slots

are fun because you win and lose.

And it's the most fun when you win in the end.

I have friends who like money, but they like winning and making more money, so they don't enjoy the emotional swings.

I like making more money.

I'm a true addict.

If you ask me why I play to win at pachislots, it's because I can't play if I keep losing and run out of money!! ! ... As always, what are you talking about?

Oh, that's right, when I was younger, I was into video games when I wasn't playing slots, so I guess I'm that kind of person

Anyway, next

↓↓

Anonymous @Open 23/07/28 (Fri) 12:24:38 ID: F1Rv Just like how viruses and bacteria kill humans by raising their temperature

The Earth also wants to kill the virus called humans

------------

It says something like this

That's true

That's what I thought

Since we can't help the Earth getting hotter, how will we live when it gets hotter?

I think it would be better to think about that, don't you think?

I think so.

However, it's not easy to change your job or where you live.

You can only do what you can as a human being.

So, when I have free time, I'm going to go to a pachinko parlor to cool off.

Okay, from here on, I'll talk about slots.

Recently, I've had a lot of really annoying things to do, and I'm busy at work.

I'm so stressed out.

When I get stressed, I play sloppily, and when I lose, I get even more stressed.

I'm living like this, but I hope everyone is doing well.

I'm living a sad life where I complain about how hot it is every day, but at night I sleep with the air conditioner on, and I feel like I've caught a cold.

I was able to take a break in the middle of the day.

I went to the doctor's appointment in the morning, and since I had some free time in the afternoon, I went to the hall to play because it was hot.

Today, I have more time than usual, so I can play on a different machine than usual! !

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.